1.6–5.5 l covered saucepot from the high-quality cookware collection, Flavoria
The wide-ranging Flavoria cookware collection includes pots with a capacity of 1.2 to 12.2 l, a universal steamer, casseroles and various pans, in other words, more than enough choice for your personal kitchen equipment.
This covered saucepot is ideal for soups, stews, goulash, or similar because of its height. It is made of 18/10 stainless steel and includes a glass lid with stainless steel handle.
kela’s Flavoria collection is a definite highlight. The high-quality workmanship is evident at first glance. The outside of the saucepot is glossy and the inside has a fine, matt brushed finish.
The pots from this collection have a universal base and are suitable for gas, glass ceramic, electric and induction cookers. See for yourself and find the features and special characteristics of this collection clearly presented below:
• Pot handles and lid handle are made of cast stainless steel.
• The glass lid has an outlet valve for steam.
• High quality finish with an intricately folded edge
• It features a practical scale on the inside with which you can easily read off the current filling volume.
• The energy-saving bottom was manufactured using impact bonding technology. This also provides perfect grip, maximum resistance to thermal shock and optimum heat distribution.
• The Flavoria collection is suitable for all types of cookers, including induction cookers and can be used up to 220° C, with lid up to 180° C.